[FC] Lakewood ....need some pointers

Ron ronh at owt.com
Mon Feb 18 13:42:57 EST 2008

I have the same problem on my '62 wagon and after playing with it a bit a
couple of months ago, I decided to wait for warmer weather.  I also think
that it will be necessary to drop the steering column and glove box and do
some flattening of the flex ducts to route them properly.  It will be a big
job but since I also want to replace the instrument panel, it'll all get
done at the same time.
RonH