[FC] Rampside Fuel tank

Michael Emanuele rampside1 at roadrunner.com
Mon Feb 18 17:08:19 EST 2008

Eric Kirven wrote:
> Does anyone have a tip on the best way to drain the
> fuel tank. My Ramp is  off the ground to do all the
> brakes and know would be a good time to clean the tank
> and get some seat belts in it.
>
> Thanks,
> Eric

Eric,
  Try disconnecting the rubber fuel line at the bottom rear of the tank.
As long as the sock isn't plugged up in the tank you will have a natural
siphon. Works for me. The tank is not all that heavy even with a couple
gallons of gas in in. Remember to disconnect the filler tube hose and
vent hose at the tank before dropping it.

Good luck, Mike Emanuele
61 Eight Door
61 Rampside
69 Monza Ct