[FC] <VV> Vans/Greenbriers

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Thu Feb 28 16:31:02 EST 2008

???? I copied and pasted Tim's reply here so Don can see what is going on with the Corvanatics group.

??? We have a very good group here and like was said a lot less volume but the quality is top notch for any replies you may get.

??? If you wish to join our mailing list I think you can do that through the Corsa site and if you cannot find it then I will send you a link to be able to join our email group, actually at the bottom of this post is a link to join the email list. http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/listinfo/corvanatics?I put it here for ease of use.?I would also suggest that you join the FC club and you can do that by going to our web site and printing out the membership form and sending it off to where it is supposed to go.

??? Welcome to the group.

Ken Hand
Corvanatics Prez
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com

Don
Welcome to the FC site. If you have a question about anything on your 'Brier
these guys will have at least one and usually several good options for you. If
we do not have the parts you need we can find a source for replacements or
interchangeable parts form other GM vehicles.
Tim
'61 Rampside, (still on the jackstands)