[FC] Script for '61 Rampy

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 5 17:15:41 EST 2008

Don't know and it is currently at a remote location, so can't check just
now.

Thanks for the shot of where the holes belong.

I DID have a spare tailgate around here for a few years, but it went away to
a deserving owner about a year ago.  I don't recall seeing holes in that one
either, but that could just be because I did not pay attention.

Later, JR