[FC] PG pressure on coolant lines

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat Jan 5 20:30:56 EST 2008

i run a honda a/c condenser (about 5 or 6 times as large as stock unit)
under my rampy with short rubber lines  as used in most cars of this era.  The
pressure ( i never bothered to measure it splitting hairs engineer style  ) can
not be that much because it is in series with a relatively low  pressure area
of the oil circuit.  it also has a bypass ball check valve if  pressures get
too high.  if i looked at the cover body i could probably  remember more.   i
went thru a lot of this info back @3 years ago when  i had problems..in fact i
have a unit all apart and cleaned up in my shop  waiting for me to put back
together now.
regards , tim colson