[FC] Lower FC A-arms

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Thu Jan 10 09:23:59 EST 2008

If your lower A arms are bad enough they need replacing.
Why don't you contact one of the vendors and purchase "rebuilt" lower A
arms?
Any used A arm you get would most likely need to have the bushing and the
ball joint replaced anyways. The rebuilt unit would have them already
installed for you.

Used A arms show up occasionally on e-bay.

Gary Swiatowy