[FC] Rampside body work and paint

Dennis Dorogi dfamily at fairpoint.net
Mon Jan 7 09:34:25 EST 2008

I don't know if my interior color (red-white) is correct or not for a 63
rampside, but it was definitely used in the deluxe Greenbriers.  I guess the
best advice would be to do it the way that you like because even if you
enter it in concours, chances are that you will be in a modified class and
it would not  matter even if the inside color was pink.  I didn't care for
the gold either, but I am very pleased with the red-white combination.  It
is very eye-catching and pleasant to drive in.
     A light blue and white interior would be very attractive.  There is
alot of time involved doing all the required masking but worth it in my
opinion.   The photos of my restoration can be seen at Gary Swiatowy's
website. Dennis Dorogi  http://community.webshots.com/user/swi66