[FC] engine cover

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Mon Jan 28 09:24:52 EST 2008

This is good timing for my '61 Rampy project. Last Saturday I took one of  the original clutch - head screws to my FLAPS, and he shook his head. his two suggestions were to use standard  hex - bolts, or switch to large sized  phillips - head  washer - head screw. He could noyt find a torx- head or allen - head type for me. I tried the hex head bolts and they look bad when the rest of the truck is put together with those clutch head screws. I tried the large stainless - steel  phillips head screws on the battery box cover and hinge, and they worked well and look fine.
Tim '61 Rampy still in group red