[FC] Greenbrier lower front shield

Greg Palso gpalso at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 4 06:06:34 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,
    It was suggested that I check here if anybody is interested in purchasing a lower front shield that was removed from a 64 Greenbrier that I owned. I found this piece cleaning out my garage. It mount on the very front underneath and I'm guessing it covers along the front and steering box. If any one is interested, please email me @ gpalso at yahoo.com. I can also send photos if you like.

                                                                                                Thanks
                                                                                                        Greg