[FC] seats

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Mon Jul 7 19:59:29 EDT 2008

???? That was Sunbird seats that I used. I would think that if you went to a wrecking yard and measured the heigth of the seat from the mounting point and got something similar in height to the FC You could make most any seat track work. Keep in mind that the seats that I used were 3/4 of an inch higher than the stock seats.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com