[FC] seats

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Tue Jul 8 15:32:13 EDT 2008

??? Have you read my article? If you had then you wouldn't be making these comments. I did not beat the wheel wells and the seat was about 5 degrees off center and 3/4 of an inch higher than factory with fully reclining seats. I to hit my head on every bump until I put my modified springs in the front. The seats I used only covered the begining of the?rounded part of the wheel well, but how big is your butt anyway?

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com