[FC] FC Senders +

David C. Herrin III source at adnc.com
Thu Jul 10 21:10:46 EDT 2008

Hank,
I haven't had enough interest to mfg. new high quality senders. Still have
an exchange service for refurbished.

FC 1961-3 & 64-5 are electrically same; only the later is off set for the
thru tube shift tube.
I will only make the 64-5 version - fit all FCs.

Plus very limited run of  1960, perhaps Ultra Coach ( Fuel & Water ? )
     and continued production of 1961-4 Pass. & 1965-9 Pass.
        as we need to make our in tank electrical fuel pump conversions.

Almost ready to release new electric in line fuel pumps. Beta release
upcoming and then public.

No one seems interested in a true showdown of the 2 remaining mechanical
fuel pump mfg.s.?

Business is and has been absolutely DEAD !
Everyone wants those Third World products - price is everything ...

David