[FC] headlightlight switch problems

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 13 13:31:03 EDT 2008

>The wiring has been monkeyed with, but I traced the orange wire directly from the headlight switch to the brake light switch.

Maybe I should have read the first post first -- the headlight switch
has nothing to do with the turn signals or brake lights, or at least it
shouldn't -- only the head, parking and tail lights.  Your fuse block
has a fuse for the brake lights -- power to the brake lights should come
from that fuse, likewise the turnsignals, except they are also switched
at the ignition.  Brake lights should always work, ign off or on, except
if the fuse is blown.

Bill Strickland