[FC] update: headlight switch problems

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Fri Jun 13 16:39:37 EDT 2008

 ??? Be sure and check the dimmer switch it's self. I have seen them take out dash lights and headlights when you click on them and they hang in between contacts or there is a bad contact.

??? Try hitting the dimmer switch a few times and see what happens.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com