[FC] New folk on this list

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Sat Mar 1 08:13:07 EST 2008

Daniel,
Welcome to the group.
This list is nowhere as busy as virtual vairs, but there are a lot of great
people involved with a lot of valuable knowledge.
You say you have it on a rotissarie?
I for one would love to see pictures of that.........
Take some digital photos and get them hosted on webshots or photo bucket and
post a link here.
Please also consider sending some to the Corvanatics and Communiques editors
for possible publication.
The members are the backbone of this hobby, and many of us like to see
others projects to give us ideas of our own.

Gary Swiatowy