[FC] FCs and Greenbriars

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Sat Mar 1 15:12:02 EST 2008

In a message dated 2/28/2008 11:25:04 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
rgebhardt at bigfoot.com writes:

Don,  NTCA (North Texas Corvair Association) has a number of Greenbriar folks

that have about as much info as you can stand.

Also, I can answer  some questions having had two GB's and two Ramps one of
which I still  have.

Maybe someone can tell me where it is documented that the 1963 FCs were
available with the optional 102 hp engine. None of my 1963 albums, Fingertip
Facts or Tech Bulletins show this option.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Bob Helt

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)