[FC] Relocating FC Battery Box Question !!!

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Wed Mar 5 05:14:18 EST 2008

It was done on my greenbrier, before I got it. A box was made to put the
battery in the motor compartment where it is in the way.
I need to switch it back to where the battery belongs.
There is no reason to use or need a group 24 battery.
Any auto parts store can get you a group 51 battery which will fit right
into the original location, it is not hard to find, and does not cost more
than a group 24.
Why make unnecessary worK.
Gary Swiatowy