[FC] Relocating FC Battery Box Question !!!

Kevin Clark kgc66@sbcglobal.net kgc66 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 5 19:58:18 EST 2008

A friend of mine did one. He is not much of an internet user but when
I get a chance I can take a picture of it.
It was so cool. It's just like the battery door on the left side was
turned around with handle and all on the right side where your spare
tire would sit. It's like the way a factory intended it to be. It had
a very deep pocket. A perfect place to hide your stash.
Kevin