[FC] ride height

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Sat Mar 15 08:33:36 EDT 2008

A lot of cars have either rubber, or some material like leather in the
pocket where the spring fits as an anti squeak solution.
I've changed enough springs over the years to see this quite often.
If the spring squeaks, it is not seated properly, or does not fit right.
It needs to be insulated from the metal on metal rub. If you remove the
spring, you should see where it is rubbing.

Gary Swiatowy