[FC] Greenbrier vans

Donald Manen donmanen at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 19:02:21 EDT 2008

I received a call from T.J. Worthington---- He was involved in buying Corvair GB vans for an upcoming movie to be filmed very soon.  In the course of his traveling, buying vans, driving them , etc---he has fallen in love with the damn things.........

  Anyway, Mr W  needed several vans for this movie--six he said,,,,,,he says he now has those...  and there will be requirements for parts, especially four complete bench seats right now.  These vans will be painted, etc, for use,,,,,  Mr W is based in Kansas City-- and from what I gathered --that's where the vans will be.

  Now the best part--- after movie use,, these vans will be resold---probably in mid-June.  He says none of the vans will be  wrecked or abused during their use....

  contact info:   T.J. Worthington  816-210=6848    tj at carsinamerica.com

  Don Manen