[FC] Bad Clutch Cable Follow Up

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Wed May 14 21:07:17 EDT 2008

Greg,

"Yes" you can get cable lube.

One other thought on this.  I haven't followed the whole thread, so forgive
me if this has already been suggested.

Adjusting the cable to get the pedal "right" in the past I used to just
loosen the jam nut, twist the entire cable with the pin still in, and then
tighten up the jam nut.  I found that it bound up the cable and I'd get some
sticky spots.

I now take the pin out, adjust the cable, and then put the pin back in.  No
more binding.

Regards,
Joel