[FC] pulling to the left when braking 3....

Jim Forgey jforgey4 at yahoo.com
Sun May 18 11:15:14 EDT 2008

Hi Guys,

My Greenbrier is pulling to the left again - just a
brief history - started in the fall of 2007 - since
then have replaced brake lines - hoses  - all new
wheel cylinders - new self adjusting star wheels in
back - repaired self adjusting mechanism on rear
right, basically all new brake stuff. This last time I
had lots of help and after doing the back brakes it
was still pulling - we adjusted the front - still
pulling- finally switched the two front brake drums -
this worked for a couple of weeks - but now the
pulling is back. Oh, also the e brake seemed to be
fine when we took all the back brake stuff off.

With each repair the problem would disappear briefly
but then comes back - some have suspected suspension
bushings - however - these were all replaced on the
Van in 2003 - and there is no visible problem with
these.

Could it be front wheel bearings? I am at a loss and
getting pretty frustrated !!???

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Jim Forgey