[FC] pulling to the left when braking 3....

Ben's Bus bensbus at verizon.net
Sun May 18 12:24:16 EDT 2008

Jim-

I have had brake pulling  problems in my Brier for a few years, too. Most
recently the students at school took everything apart and one of the brake
linings fell off! A new set of front brake linings and all is well. I think
the mechanic who did this brake work three years ago used cheap parts.

My experience...

Ben