[FC] Newsletter Emailings

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Sat Nov 1 00:48:45 EDT 2008

    Hi everyone,
      There are a few of you that may have not gotten your Corvanatics
Enewsletter yet. I am adding what Mike sent to me below for everyone
here. IF you are a corvanatics paying member then I suggest that you
update Larry Schmull, lschmuhl at juno.com  with your email address. For
those that go on vacation or you don't check your mailbox very often it
will get full. When that happens then you will no longer receive any
emails, Apparently that has happened here. I have sometimes seen old
email addys for someone fill up when they change they're email address,
therefore it is very important for the updates to be sent to Larry who
will then update Mike for the Enewsletter.

Here is what Mike had to say;

"Not sure what is going on had 23 bounced emails this time around on
the E-letter
Last issue only 1
Will be re-verifing email addresses on returned emails tonight while I
wait for trick or treaters
Just wanted to let you know in case people start emailing and asking
why they are not getting it
Unfortunately  a couple were mail boxes full noting I can do about that.

Mike Moyer"

For those of you that are not paying members of the club but are
members of this list, this is a good time to think about joining
Corvanatics and see what else we do as a club and get some better
inside stories that are not posted here. If you decide to jion the real
club then email Larry, lschmuhl at juno.com and he will get with you as to
what forms of payment he can take. There is a form on our web site,
http://www.corvair.org/chapters/corvanatics/, you can fill out and send
also.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586