[FC] A question about engine missing and temp light

Bruce Gwyther vairman at q.com
Sat Nov 8 14:40:31 EST 2008

Steve,
     Added note:  Also chech the oil pressure sending switch.  I had one go
bad last July at a car show cruise in my '62 Rampside. It displayed the same
symptoms as you are having (minus the missing). The light would come on
after a few miles of driving and stay on til cooled down. I replaced the oil
switch and everything is fine
                         Bruce.