[FC] Rear Window

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Nov 17 10:04:43 EST 2008

Hi Tim,

A man wise in the ways of window gaskets once told me:

"Use the string"

Here's how:  Put the gasket on the window.  Wrap a string all the way
around, with the loose ends on the bottom.  Lubricate the gasket with
soapy water, set the glass/gasket/string in the opening, and gently
push the window into place while pulling the string to work the
gasket over the lip.  With this job you'll probably need someone to
help, I could do the rear doors of the GB by myself but I could reach
the whole window at once.

--Bryan