[FC] Rear Window

Wild8bill at aol.com Wild8bill at aol.com
Mon Nov 17 11:06:25 EST 2008

I think the "secret" is to install the gasket on the window, and then
install the whole thing into the body; not try to mount the gasket to the body  and
then insert the window. Doing it on a hot sunny day would help with the
flexibility of the rubber.

Bill
richmond CA

In a message dated 11/17/2008 6:39:15 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,