[FC] FC rear window

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Wed Nov 19 11:21:32 EST 2008

Thanks to all who made suggestions on installing the rear window in the cab of my Rampside. I see now that I was incorrect in installing the gasket into the opening first.
I have now glued the two ends of the gasket together so that it forms a circle, then I will fit it over the window, then install the unit into the cab using a piece of string as I press the window inward from the loadbed toward the cab interior. This time, also, I have wifey on my tream so it will help to have more hands helping.
Thanx again
Tim '61 Rampy