[FC] More help needed

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Sat Nov 22 09:21:11 EST 2008

Guys
I am postponing the rear window install on the Rampside cab until it gets warmer.
Instead I am installing the door handles and small trim in the cab. I installed new fuzzies on the inside and outside of both doors. Problem is, on both doors, the window action pulls out the fuzzies attached to the outside of the edge:-(the ones outside the cab). as the glass is rolled up the fuzzie "catches" on the glass and rolls out the little spring clips that are supposed to hold them in their slots. I am thinking about epoxying them into place unless the group has a better solution. Any ideas?
Tim '61 Rampy