[FC] hub caps

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Fri Nov 28 09:16:58 EST 2008

Eric
I just am in the process of reassembling my '61 FC. It did not have wheel covers or hubcaps when I got it. I had the steel wheels painted the body color when the truck was painted.  I found a set of '61 dog dish hubcaps here on Corvanatics, then installed a set of chrome trims rings from JC Whitney. It looks pretty good now! Also try "LMC" online they have a catalog of '49 to '75 Chevy parts and include the last series of hubcaps for FC's
Tim '61 Rampy