[FC] Oil additive??

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Wed Oct 1 00:40:17 EDT 2008

     There is no real issue here, I think it is very simple, Just don't
use any oil that says energy conserving on the label. You don't need to
try and find retro oil or anything like that. Get the 10W-40 and pay
the price for the value you want and be happy, I quite often get the
Wal Mart brand! I think there is way to much being read into what is
being said here. Our cars need engine oil made for the automotive
gasoline engine, not diesel engines or even farm engines. They all have
different oil additive and formulation needs. The automotive oils are
still the best for our engines and the most developed.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com