[FC] Braking News

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Wed Oct 1 15:11:39 EDT 2008

Michael,

We had a similar problem with a Rampside we did a dual master conversion on
(w/ front discs)   With the single master, and everything else untouched, it
worked fine.  But the minute the dual M/C went in the fronts started locking
up.  After working through a process of elimination (residual valves, etc)
we replaced the dual master and the problem was gone.

Regards,
Joel