[FC] FC tire compatability

Louis Armer carmerjr at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 2 00:23:31 EDT 2008

Bill Elliott has these tires for sale................
                                                                                                                                                                                                Unusual
size 215/65HR14 but a good substitute for a 205/70-14 or a 225/60-14. A
>>little large for a Corvair car

Will they fit my GB okay as far as fender clearance, all brake lines
and front end steering linkage clearance ?
I have standard springs, and shocks and aftermarket 14" rims. If you
access my web page below you can see a
picture of "da Brier"

Thanks, Chuck Armer

CORSA Tri-membership Chairman