[FC] Braking News

Michael Emanuele rampside1 at roadrunner.com
Thu Oct 2 10:23:18 EDT 2008

OK guys and galls,
  First thanks for the responses and ideas / suggestions. Yes the master
cylinder was rebuilt.All the brake lines including the flexible hoses
are new. All the wheel cylinders have been rebuilt or replaced if
necessary . NO it is not a dual MC. Yes they are the correct shoes. The
adjusters are backed completely off so that there is NO contact between
shoes and drums. All wheels spin freely until the pedal gets hard and
the wheels, ALL FOUR , lock up. I suspect it to be the MC as the problem
involves all four wheels. The FC stops normally until the lock up
situation occurs. I will pull the MC this weekend and repair or replace
it with a new one and post my results.

Thanks again for the valuable help and ideas,

Mike Emanuele