[FC] Heater motor wiring

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 3 17:15:49 EDT 2008

Does anyone know off the top of their head if the heater motor is wired
through the IGN so that it would not be on "active" when the key is in START
position?

I just experienced a no-start (click only - a dozen or more tries) situation
and once I turned the heater switch off, the starter engaged.

If it is wired through the IGN switch, which terminal does it belong on?

I'll check a wiring diagram as soon as I get the chance, but I thought
someone might just know what to look for.

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140