[FC] Three point seat belts, bed rack

Eric Kirven ultravan345 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 17 18:59:06 EDT 2008

Hi All,

Couple of questions:

1) Those of you who have added three point seat belts to your FC, where did you get them? Has anyone seen a set that could pass for era correct?

2) I want use my Rampside to carry a kayak on a rack. I was thinking about a rack that only uses the post holes on one side. The rack has a vertical post and then angles about 45 degrees. It looks like you could be installed with the angle pointed in or out. Does anyone have first hand knowledge of this type of rack?

http://www.buyautotruckaccessories.com/product.cfm/cf-bin/pn.cross-tread-moonlighter-250-series-removable-steel-truck-racks/

Thanks,

Eric