[FC] 2 questions

Ben and Lynn Stiles lbstiles at verizon.net
Fri Oct 24 10:44:36 EDT 2008

Hello FCers...

I have asked this one before, but it is time for a new battery for the recently completed/repainted Rampside. Is it a Group 51R battery that we use? The old one is currently not really holding much of a charge, and it has been in there a while.

Also, I have a great deal of trouble restarting the Rampside once it is warm. I think it might be sucking too much air at a deteriorated fuel line hose. I am going to get it on a lift to check things out just as soon as it is inspected. How many fuel line hoses are there that could be causing this trouble? I know the truck has one added where an in-line fule filter was added, but I am not sure of all of the stock locations. Anyone have a quick primer for me?

I am looking forward to driving it again. It has been off the road since January . I did drive it home, and it ran fine (once restarted!!! that was work!), but it still does not have the sticker in the window. I would like to enjoy it a bit before the snow starts flying and I have to park it for a few months.

Thanks to all!

Ben