[FC] Rampside on the big screen follow up

TiM M mr_tim34 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 14 02:23:12 EDT 2008

     What I failed to mention, When I saw the green rampside on the screen I was watching the movie at the local park with my family. I drove the rampside to the park and pulled out a long extension cord. I plugged one end of it into the truck. I dragged the other end into the park and plugged in my laptop, video projector and my stereo. Instant movies in the park. We brought blankets, chairs and pop corn.
     The side benefits of having an electric rampside ;-)

TiM