[FC] NOS Rear deluxe tailight Reflector going on ebay - shortly

steven at sashimi.org steven at sashimi.org
Wed Sep 24 15:15:52 EDT 2008

Original Message:
-----------------
Scott Morehead moreheadscott at yahoo.com wrote on Wed, 24 Sep 2008 11:44:38
-0700 (PDT)
To: corvanatics at corvair.org Regarding Subject: [FC] NOS Rear deluxe
tailight Reflector going on ebay - shortly

"Hi Folks, I just ran across a pair of NOS Rear deluxe tailight Reflectors
and they are going on ebay - shortly.  Look for h2oless auction(s).  Thanks"

<end>

Speaking of which, did Clark's reproductions become available this summer?
If anyone has seen these, how do they compare to the originals?  I could
use a pair to replace my not so nice pair, but they are a bit on the pricey
side.

Thanks,

- Steve B.

'62 Rampside