[FC] FC Camper-Counter support structure & accessories

David Houston judgehouston at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 28 12:49:58 EDT 2008

Here's a puzzle. My '63 Greenbrier was purchased and registered in February,1962 in AZ. The interior camping accessories have been removed, except for a sturdy fence-like structure behind the front seat. It appears to have served as a support for the counter/sink/stove/icebox. Was this a common feature in FC campers. I have a drain hole fro the ice box in the floor. and I have an access port for electrical power below the window behind the driver. On the exterior I have the correct roof rack, back-up lights, dual headlamp protectors, chrome bumpers, towing hitch w/wiring harness, three (3) window screens, heater, and west coast mirrors with 8" extension posts above each mirror (function unknown). The motor has a road draft tube, but must be an add-on.
Can anyone tell me if FC campers had what I've listed? Thanks