[FC] Oil additive??

noahsarkinc noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 28 13:00:48 EDT 2008

Google ZDDP; and you will find a lot of discussion on the topic.  I have
read so much conflicting information on this, that there is no way that an
intellegent person could determine what is fact or fiction.  It isn't an
issue for me, since I have a good stock of older oil that I use.  I have
also seen comments on webpages that keeping oil on the shelf isn't good,
since it is claimed that it deteriates in the container.  I believe that
this is just another one of those things that you will just have to make a
personal decission on, and hope for the best..  Paul in CT