[FC] 64 Rampside For Sale Info

Robert Marlow Vairtec at optonline.net
Mon Aug 31 17:49:14 EDT 2009

Two pictures are immediately available via Kent Sullivan's Rampside
Registry, at the link I posted earlier.  The one accompanying the
listing shows the right side, and the one in the to which you can click
via the listing shows the left side.  The left side photo was taken most
recently.

I have a more complete collection of photos from when I owned it (2005)
and it still looks the same.  I can send them to someone if they wish.

--Bob