[FC] Truck engine -

Andy . rumbleseat66 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 10 21:54:02 EST 2009

Not sure what you mean by special features... They have the most important and obvious feature of the rear dipstick.  The only other FC specific thing I can remember on the engines were exhaust valve rotators on some (all?) truck engines - maybe the wagons got them too but I don't think so.  Maybe +/- a size on carb jets or slightly different distributor advance curves.  Don't have my trusty spec sheets handy.

And of course it will be a short stroke 145 cubic inch, not the 164ci of 64-65 trucks.