[FC] FC battery

Wild8bill at aol.com Wild8bill at aol.com
Wed Dec 23 11:35:28 EST 2009

I've posted before, there is a 51r battery at Costco for $55 that I've used
 in my trucks with no problems for years.

Bill
richmond CA

_http://brewerdesign.googlepages.com_
(http://brewerdesign.googlepages.com/)   _www.myspace.com/zdlband_ (http://www.myspace.com/zdlband)

In a message dated 12/23/2009 8:17:28 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,