[FC] FC battery

James Davis jld at wk.net
Wed Dec 23 22:14:27 EST 2009

 From the Optima Store tonight:

YellowTop Group 35 Dual Purpose (Deep Cycle & Starting)
<http://shop.optimabatteries.com/products/productdetail/YellowTop+Group+35+Dual+Purpose+%28Deep+Cycle+%26+Starting%29/part_number=D35/1737.0.1.1.62466.0.0.0.0?>

YellowTop Group 35 Dual Purpose (Deep Cycle & Starting)
<http://shop.optimabatteries.com/products/productdetail/YellowTop+Group+35+Dual+Purpose+%28Deep+Cycle+%26+Starting%29/part_number=D35/1737.0.1.1.62466.0.0.0.0?>

Item is available.
USD$ 199.99

YellowTop Group 51 Dual Purpose (Deep Cycle & Starting)
<http://shop.optimabatteries.com/products/productdetail/YellowTop+Group+51+Dual+Purpose+%28Deep+Cycle+%26+Starting%29/part_number=D51/1737.0.1.1.62466.0.0.0.0?>

YellowTop Group 51 Dual Purpose (Deep Cycle & Starting)
<http://shop.optimabatteries.com/products/productdetail/YellowTop+Group+51+Dual+Purpose+%28Deep+Cycle+%26+Starting%29/part_number=D51/1737.0.1.1.62466.0.0.0.0?>

Item is available.
USD$ 159.99

YellowTop Group 51R (Reversed Post) Dual Purpose (Deep Cycle & Starting)
<http://shop.optimabatteries.com/products/productdetail/YellowTop+Group+51R+%28Reversed+Post%29+Dual+Purpose+%28Deep+Cycle+%26+Starting%29/part_number=D51R/1737.0.1.1.62466.0.0.0.0?>

YellowTop Group 51R (Reversed Post) Dual Purpose (Deep Cycle & Starting)
<http://shop.optimabatteries.com/products/productdetail/YellowTop+Group+51R+%28Reversed+Post%29+Dual+Purpose+%28Deep+Cycle+%26+Starting%29/part_number=D51R/1737.0.1.1.62466.0.0.0.0?>

Item is available.
USD$ 159.99

YellowTop Group 75/25 Dual Purpose (Deep Cycle & Starting)
<http://shop.optimabatteries.com/products/productdetail/YellowTop+Group+75/25+Dual+Purpose+%28Deep+Cycle+%26+Starting%29/part_number=D75/25/1737.0.1.1.62466.0.0.0.0?>

YellowTop Group 75/25 Dual Purpose (Deep Cycle & Starting)
<http://shop.optimabatteries.com/products/productdetail/YellowTop+Group+75/25+Dual+Purpose+%28Deep+Cycle+%26+Starting%29/part_number=D75/25/1737.0.1.1.62466.0.0.0.0?>

Item is available.
USD$ 199.99

Jim Davis