[FC] LS CORVAIR PARTS NOW OPEN - GET READY FOR A WHOLE NEW CORVAIR EXPERIENCE!

Rod Murray rmurray at anaheimducks.com
Wed Feb 11 19:52:13 EST 2009

Hello Folks,

This note is being sent out on behalf of long-time Corvair vendor and enthusiast Larry Shapiro, who asked me to use the power of my growing Corvair E-Blast to reach out to our CORSA chapters re:  his new shop, LS Corvair Parts.  Somewhere along the way I've obtained your e-dress as a Corvair enthusiast, thus you get to enjoy this scoop 1st hand.  But I'm also asking you to forward this out to your respective club members, e-lists, and fellow enthusiasts at your earliest convenience...this is an exponential opportunity to spread some terrific news for one of our own!

LS CORVAIR PARTS NOW OPEN...LARRY OFFERING VIP "1ST LOOK" TOURS TO LOCAL CLUBS!
Long-time Corvair vendor and enthusiast Larry Shapiro's new shop, LS Corvair Parts, is now open in Harbor City, CA (ie Pacific Coast Highway and the Harbor Freeway).  His new facility is very nice, and will compliment Larry's current EBay Store and new On-Line Catalog with a huge inventory of new, used, and NOS parts for sale along with an on-site parts rebuilding service.  You can see some recent shop photos on his website at www.LSCorvairParts.com<http://www.lscorvairparts.com/> .  fwiw, I've seen the shop 1st hand and it's exciting to see what he's got in store for all Corvair enthusiasts!

At this point, Larry's already invited all SoCal club members over for a special "LS Corvair Parts VIP Preview Tour and 1st Look Purchase Party" on all parts in stock and rebuilding services.  Each club has been asked to coordinate with their members to make arrangements - a fun outing looms...

He's also extending a Special Introductory Offer on all parts in stock and rebuilding services for all email and phone orders as well.  He's especially excited to offer substantial club discounts for group orders, so now's the time to start dialing or sending him an email order for that part you've been waiting to buy.

You've probably read in the Communique', club newsletters, and online discussion groups that this is a critical time for all Corvair enthusiasts - and it's true.  CORSA is facing some real issues in terms of growing costs, growing the membership into the next generation, and simply working to keep an active enthusiast group going strong.  As we get ready to celebrate Corvair's 50th Anniversary, it's never been more important to support the efforts of CORSA, our clubs, and all our Corvair vendors - in this case, Larry is putting his 37 year's of Corvair experience on the line and has made a tremendous investment to launch this new parts and service business so we can continue to enjoy our collective Corvair Fever!  Let's do our part and return the favor by helping him get his business off to a great start.

ADD NOTE FOR CHAPTER NEWSLETTER AND WEBSITE REPS...
A copy of Larry's new ad is attached with this email.  Larry is asking to have his ad added to your newsletter and as a website link at your earliest opportunity.  His goal is to have his ad in every local club newsletter.  However, due to the excessive potential cost to do this, he is hoping you will consider waiving your standard newsletter advertising fee in favor of his offer to provide an ongoing club discount on all group purchases moving forward.  In the long run, the savings to your club members is likely much greater.

ADD NOTE FOR CLUB PR REPS...
Larry's showroom is an ideal location to promote your club and club events.  Please feel free to include Larry in your club mailings and e-blasts so he can display in his shop to further promote your brand and activities.

Larry's contact info is below, and is also available on his website...

Larry Shapiro
LS CORVAIR PARTS
1300 W. 253rd St
Harbor City, CA  90710
larry at lscorvairparts.com<mailto:larry at lscorvairparts.com>
1-310-534-3324
www.LSCorvairParts.com<http://www.lscorvairparts.com/>

Vairy best to you, and thx for your help and support of Larry's efforts to support us!

Rod Murray
Vintage Corsa
PR, Web
www.VintageCorsa.com<http://www.vintagecorsa.com/>