[FC] TIRE SIZE - HOW BIG CAN YOU GO?

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 12 23:04:42 EST 2009

>Any thoughts on how big a wheel / tire can be installed on a 'brier?

I have these Z28 wheels (take-offs from a long gone Corsa) under a
non-op Rampy, but it looks like they will work fine --
http://www.nastyz28.com/faq/wheel/z28wheel.html -- I think they are 15x7
-- you can look up the offset yourself (an impolite way of saying I
don't know what it is, but the part number is given on the website).

I think I have some old G60-15's mounted at the moment -- I said the
Corsa was long gone ...

There's probably room for 17" wheels with appropriately low profile
tires.  I don't think you can get 22's under there though.

Bill Strickland