[FC] FC Door Sills

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Mon Feb 16 11:46:36 EST 2009

ATTENTION ALL FC OWNERS

I was just reading through my '09 Clarks Suppliment.

On page 32 they have a request for interest in FC Door Sills.  As any FC
owner will tell you, these are alway grossly pitted and beat up.

So if you own an FC they're asking that you place and "order" for these
(part # C12540) strictly to express your interest in Clarks getting the part
reproduced.

They're also as looking for gauge interest in FC Taillight Lenses.  Part

You can either call 413-625-9776 or do what I did, which was to order it
online.  I just logged in and selected COD for payment type (it's a $0.00
cost and choosing COD was eaisest because it won't be shipped anyway)

Regards,
Joel