[FC] Camping in Jacksonville

Ben and Lynn Stiles lbstiles at verizon.net
Wed Feb 18 18:30:46 EST 2009

Greetings FCers...

I am wondering if any of you are contemplating camping for the Jacksonville Convention, and if so at which (if any) of the 3 recommended campgrounds on the convention site:

Kathryn Abby Hanna Park - $33.90 per night - 40 minutes from hotel
Flamingo RV Park - $42.00 per night - 24 minutes from hotel

Little Talbot State Park - $19.00 per night - 41 minutes from hotel

We are leaning towards Little Talbot State Park, but the commute will preclude us from going into the Host Hotel on a whim like we did in Lexington. That is OK as I am most interested in vendors (both indoor and outdoor), Corvanatics meeting (obviously), autocross, and concours and won't have my own Corvair along anyway.

Any response would be welcomed.

Thanks! Safe and happy travels!  Ben