[FC] Past DUE DUES x2

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Thu Feb 26 14:00:03 EST 2009

 I forgot to add links, If they don't come through as links, copy and paste.

CORSA: www.corvair.org,??? there you will find a variety of information but you are looking for Membership benefits on the left upper corner.

CORVANATICS:??? http://www.corvair.org/chapters/corvanatics, here you will find the place to print off the membership application.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586